We are always on the lookout for new locations where people LOVE cookies. Check out some of the new stores coming to markets near you!
Working for Insomnia Cookies is not like working for any other Company. We all take great pride in our cookies and products and we have so much fun doing our jobs; we even use words like “awesomeness” on our boxes! That’s because we are all a little quirky and that, we all agree, is what makes us great. We treat all of our team members as family, no matter what their role and we want each of those family members to be a part of our family as long as possible. That is why we always try to promote from within and provide amazing benefits. Don’t believe us? Hear it from them!
Come join our rapidly growing family at Insomnia Cookies!
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Click here to download and print the application, or apply online below. (You will still need to fill out an application to qualify for an interview).
Love cookies? Love to have fun? Need a flexible job and some real-world marketing experience?
Come work for us as a Campus Marketing Rep.….it doesn’t get much sweeter than that!
Insomnia Cookies Campus Marketing Reps are responsible for spreading the excitement and passion for Insomnia Cookies all around their local communities and colleges. It is there job to seek out fun and relatable partnerships for Insomnia Cookies on campus. That means building relationships with student organizations and planning fun events. Got crazy and exciting ideas?
• Excite students and portray positive image of Insomnia Cookies’ brand on campus
• Become knowledgeable about Insomnia Cookies and our products
• Identify key groups and organizations on campus
• Identify campus holidays, traditions, special days, etc.
• Source appropriate fundraising and charity opportunities
• Build relationships with campus media (TV, radio, newspapers, etc.)
• Reach out to introduce the brand to freshman and new students
• Source on campus and local events, festivals, sporting events, etc.
• Distribute all marketing collateral throughout campus and the local community (flyering dorms, library, common areas, off campus housing, etc.)
• Help out with in store and on campus events
• Assist store in cookie drop offs (one location a week) to local businesses and organizations to help grow our local business
• Menu drop offs all around campus
Want to be a part of the family?
Apply below. Please make sure to attach your resume and cover letter.
Insomnia Cookies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Insomnia Cookies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every one of our locations.
Insomnia Cookies expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Insomnia Cookies’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.