Be part of our dynamic Marketing Rep Program!
Promote cookies, make money and build your resume….it doesn’t get much sweeter than that!
Who are we looking for?
• Loves Insomnia Cookies
• Full or part time college student
• Must be able to commit to a full semester
• Preferably Marketing, Communications, PR or Advertising Major
• Outgoing and creative personality
• Lives on or around campus
• Integrated into campus networks (clubs, organizations, etc.)
• Knows campus life (nightlife, parties, etc.)
• Active presence on social media pages (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
• Access to personal computer with high speed internet
• Must have smartphone with camera
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Excite students and portray positive image of IC brand on campus
• Become knowledgeable about IC brand and products
• Identifying key groups and organizations on campus
• Identifying campus holidays, traditions, special days, etc.
• Sourcing appropriate fundraising and charity opportunities
• Build relationship with campus media (TV, radio, newspapers, etc.)
• Reaching out to introduce brand to freshman and new students
• Source on campus and local events, festivals, sporting events, etc.
• Distribute all marketing collateral throughout campus (flyering dorms, library, common areas, off campus housing, etc.)
• Helping out with in store and on campus events
• Assisting store in cookie drop offs (one location a week) to local businesses and organizations to help grow our local business
• Menu drop offs all around campus
Apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.