Insomnia Cookies thrives on being a part of and giving back to the local communities we serve. We support local organizations and charities through in-store Fundraisers. Insomnia Cookies will donate 5-10% of the local store’s entire day’s sales to your organization when you host a fundraiser.
If your request meets the following guidelines, please fill out the information below to submit an application. We will not review applications submitted via email or hard copy. Due to the large number of requests we receive daily we cannot honor them all. When and if your request is approved, we will contact you soon.
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the fundraising date being requested in order to be considered.
- Funds raised from a fundraiser day must directly benefit charity or a cause your organization supports. We are unable to accept personal fundraising requests at this time.
- To receive a donation, all organizations must be willing to promote the fundraising day in the local market utilizing your social networks and passing out printed fliers if agreed upon.
- All fundraising day checks are made out directly to the charity or organization the funds will benefit; we are unable to make out personal checks.
- The turnaround time for receiving a check from a fundraising day is two to three weeks.