Cookies to the RescueMay 09, 2016
Cookies to the Rescue
On Monday, May 9 Insomnia Cookies will join in the Night for NYC movement to help fight poverty. A percentage of sales from all 10 Insomnia Cookies location in Manhattan on May 9th will be donated to Robin Hood. Robin Hood finds, funds and creates over 200 of the most effective programs to help the 1.8 million New Yorkers struggling in poverty.
To help support the cause, place a cookie order for delivery or pickup at http://www.insomniacookies.com/.
Insomnia Cookies Manhattan locations:
- Upper East Side (1579 2nd Ave)
- Upper West Side (405 Amsterdam Ave)
- Morningside Heights (1028 Amsterdam Ave)
- Midtown East (237 E. 53rd Street)
- Murray Hill (482 3rd Ave)
- Chelsea (304 W. 14th Street)
- West Village (116 MacDougal Street)
- East Village (299 E. 11th Street)
- Lower East Side (164 Orchard Street)
- Lower Manhattan (76 Pearl Street)