COVID-19 (Coronavirus) StatementMarch 12, 2020
The health, safety and well-being of our Insomniac team members, guests and the communities we serve is, as always, our top priority. We have been closely tracking the rapidly-changing situation around COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus), and monitoring guidance provided by the CDC and local health officials from around the country. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our actions.
- Until further notice, all of our bakeries are open for delivery and pickup only.
- As of March 12th, we are now completely cashless on all delivery orders. Insomnia customers will only have the ability to pay with credit, debit, and school payments (where available).
- We also now offer contact free delivery. Customers now have the options to either meet their Insomnia delivery driver at their door, meet the driver outside, or go non-contact and have their delivery left at their door.
- All stores have been supplied with alcohol-based sanitizer, available for our employees and customers to use.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures (e.g., frequent handwashing, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, not touching one's face, staying home if sick) with all of our Insomniac team members.
- We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our stores.
- Insomnia employees have a robust paid sick leave policy. Employees diagnosed with COVID-19 or those who are exhibiting symptoms are told to remain home and will receive paid sick leave.
We are closely following guidance from the CDC and local health departments as we continue to evolve our response.